After graduating from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 1991, Doctor Paul J. Molinaro trained in family medicine at San Bernardino County Medical Center in California. Dr. Molinaro then went on to practice medicine in Southern California for the last twenty years. He has practiced in the fields of urgent care, occupational, and family medicine where he has gained a vast amount of experience handling patients of all ages with a huge variety of ailments including accidental trauma.
After graduating from Chapman University School of Law, attorney Paul J. Molinaro founded the law firm of Fransen & Molinaro, LLP with his classmate Nathan Fransen in 2006. As a law firm, Fransen & Molinaro has gained a solid reputation as a successful litigation firm handling real estate, mortgage, and bankruptcy matters in both California State and United States Federal courts. Though he has taken part in these successes, attorney Paul J. Molinaro has also formed the personal injury and medical malpractice divisions of Fransen & Molinaro, LLP and is personally responsible for managing these departments.
• Lafayette College, B.A. Biology, 1987
• University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, M.D., 1991
• Chapman University School of Law, J.D., 2005
• California Real Estate Broker
• Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
• Medical Board of California
• Orange County Bar Association
• Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
• State Bar of California
• United States District Court, Central District of California
• United States District Court, Eastern District of California
• United States District Court, Southern District of California
• United States District Court, Northern District of California
Paul grew up in Northern New Jersey and graduated from Seton Hall Preparatory School before attending Lafayette College in Eastern Pennsylvania from where he obtained a degree in Biology. Returning to Northern New Jersey, Paul attended the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey – New Jersey Medical School. He then moved to Southern California where he trained in Family Medicine at San Bernardino County Medical Center in California (now Arrowhead Regional Medical Center). Paul graduated from Chapman University School of Law and currently practices law full-time. However, he also continues to practice medicine on a part-time basis and works part-time for SeaBright Insurance Company and Paladin Managed Care Services where he assists with the medical management of workman’s compensation claims.